I've been encouraged to wait on spaying Nixie until after her first heat but I recently had to move back in with my parents. My Mom is adamant that I spay her now. She just turned 6 months. I've been trying to convince my Mom that it's better to wait so I'm asking to see if you guys have any credible sources to use to validate my position? I would greatly appreciate it!
Its a challenge but I'm glad I waited with Hanna . I had Hannas predecessor spayed at 6 mos and she had spay incontinence. Course it could still be a "crap shoot " ( No pun intended....) because research is not perfect. Check out
the thread " Maturity is here."