Just wanted to ask the question - does anyone know of any treatment you can use on the lawn for getting rid of mushrooms. Not sure what type they are or whether they're harmful, "magic", toxic etc I'm well aware that these really small mushrooms appear in a lot of grassland areas and that there's probably no cause for concern, but Keely is inclined to munch on anything she can find
Those little munchies can be deadly. I patrol the yard everyday to make sure
there are none to be found.
I came within a hair of losing one of my dobes who thought they were delicious.
She got into them in the woods when we were out exercising, which I didn't realize
at the time. She started barfing and drinking water. Got her into the vet. They attack
the liver, and her liver enzymes were off the wall. She spent a week there on antibiotics and flushing her system with fluids. Thank God she pulled through. There were 2 other dogs there at the same time that didn't make it.