Nixie's in heat as of yesterday and seems to be dealing with it pretty well. I'm so thankful for the forum because there's plenty of help in past posts on this! I'm dealing with it pretty well as a result too!
She's 9.5 months now and it was the time I was planning on switching her over to adult food. I wasn't sure if it's a good time to do that though. Should I wait until she's through or go ahead and start the weaning off process? Any thoughts on this? I'm making a list of things I want to ask the vet so I'll get his advice on this as well. (He wasn't too happy with me about waiting...) Appreciate it!